Sunday, August 10, 2008

On My Way

Off I go!

I guess there isn't much to say other than, Goodbye! I'm off on a jet plane en route to London tomorrow via Kuala Lumpur. So exciting!

So really, it's not completely and utterly good bye, but just a farewell to good old Sydney. I'll sure miss her sunny days, resplendent turquoise beaches and great seafood, seeing as there probably won't be much of two of those three things I just mentioned in the UK. I just had a look at the weather forecast in London for the next couple of days and it looks bleak all round. Just my luck, thanks England, you're living up to your reputation. Glad I'm packing the umbrella.

Bound for the UK

So I guess, it's so long for now, the next time I'll be seeing you is in London-town and I hope you'll be following my adventures up in the other hemisphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment